AVAILABLE IN GREY OR BLACK
Audio-Technica brings its quality and audio fidelity to the digital realm with this LP-to-digital recording system.
The AT-LP60-USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. The system also offers:
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software
- an integral dual-magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge
- USB cable and adapter cables.
The turntable also features a built-in switchable phono/line preamp that allows connection to a stereo system equipped with either a phono or line-level input.
*Available for NZ only customers
- Type Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor DC servo-controlled
- Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter Aluminium
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level Pre-amp PHONO: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp LINE: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function A/D, D/A: 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable
- Computer interface: USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OSX
- Dimensions 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- Weight 3 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Accessories Included Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software
- Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L