AVAILABLE IN SILVER AND GLOSS BLACK
Professional-quality USB direct drive turntable and software package.
Featuring a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer (PC + Mac) to easily import yourvinyl copies digitally.
Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover.
A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input.
- Motor: DC motor
- Pitch Variation: +/-10% or +/-20%
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: >1.6 kgf-cm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec; Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 450.0 mm (17.72") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 157.0 mm (6.1") H Weight: 10.7 kg (23.5 lbs.)
- Extras: Headshell/cartridge (ATP-2); AC line cord; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software.
IMPORTANT NOTE:We currently only ship turntables within NZ - if you wish to make an overseas order please contact us direct and we will see how we can assist.
Shipping within in NZ is free and the turntables come pre-packed for shipment.
We do not ship these to P.O. boxes - physical address' only please.