This new collection is a career spanner jampacked with 22 songs, with each era of Willie’s illustrious six decade career chronicled. It includes massive hits like On The Road Again, Always On My Mind and Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain next to a number of his 21st century gems, including latter day classics like Ride Me Back Home and Roll Me Up.
It also features classic collaborations with the likes of Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings and Julio Iglesias, Willie’s early versions of songs made famous by others in the early 60s like Crazy and Night Life, alongside interpretations of others’ songs that he made his own from Hoagy Carmichael’s Stardust to Arlo Guthrie’s City Of New Orleans to Pearl Jam’s Just Breathe.
1. On The Road Again
2. Whiskey River
3. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
4. Me And Paul
5. Always On My Mind
6. Shotgun Willie
8. Pancho And Lefty (w/Merle Haggard)
9. Georgia On My Mind
10. Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys (w/Waylon Jennings)
11. Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground
12. Still Is Still Moving To Me
13. I Never Cared For You
14. Ride Me Back Home
15. To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before (w/Julio Iglesias)
16. Roll Me Up (w/Snoop Dog, Jamey Johnson & Kris Kristofferson)
17. Across The Borderline
18. City Of New Orleans
19. Just Breathe (w/Lukas Nelson)
20. Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning
21. Living In The Promiseland
22. Who’ll Buy My Memories?