The blues is a river with tributaries that flow into virtually every channel of American music.
Dan Auerbach’s Nashville-based label Easy Eye Sound — Billboard’s Blues Label of the Year in 2022 — is charting a new course in 21st century juke joint blues. The label’s new anthology Tell Everybody! is a bracing compilation, produced by Auerbach — winner of the GRAMMY Award as 2013 Producer of the Year, Non-Classical — featuring all new, exclusive recordings cut at Easy Eye Sound’s eponymous Nashville studio.
From old masters to brilliant youngbloods, acoustic blues to roiling blues-rock, the collection is a fully realized survey of the blues tradition.
1. RL Boyce - Coal Black Mattie
2. Robert Finley - Tell Everybody
3. Moonrisers - Tall Shadow
4. Dan Auerbach - Every Chance I Get (I Want You In The Flesh)
5. Jimmy "Duck" Holmes - Catfish Blues (Mono)
6. Gabe Carter - Anything You Need
7. Nat Myers - Willow Witchin’
8. Leo Bud Welch - Don't Let The Devil Ride (Mono)
9. The Black Keys - No Lovin’
10. Glenn Schwartz feat. Joe Walsh - Daughter Of Zion
11. Gabe Carter - Buffalo Road
12. Glenn Schwartz - Collinwood Fire