Warner Music are proud to release the very special 30th anniversary edition of Private Dancer, the breakthrough solo album of the world's most loved singers and performers, Tina Turner.
Originally released in June 1984, Private Dancer features hits from the eight Grammy Award winning artist including What's Love Got to Do With It, Better Be Good To Me, Private Dancer and Let's Stay Together.
The classic album Private Dancer was a huge global success on its release in 1984 and went multi-platinum in several countries including the UK, Australia, Canada, Germany and the US. The album was voted in Rolling Stone's The 100 Greatest Albums of the 80s and widely considered as one of the greatest comeback albums on the decade.
This special anniversary edition includes the original tracks re-mastered along with a second disc of 12" mixes, b-sides and three non-album singles, plus the duet with Bryan Adams It's Only Love. The collection also features the track Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today) (with B.E.F.) recorded with Martin Ware from Heaven 17, and which later lead to him producing the lead single from the album Let's Stay Together – a single that soon became the biggest selling 12" record in American history.
- I Might Have Been Queen (2015 Remastered Version)
- What's Love Got to Do with It (2015 Remastered Version)
- Show Some Respect (2015 Remastered Version)
- I Can't Stand the Rain (2015 Remastered Version)
- Private Dancer (2015 Remastered Version)
- Let's Stay Together (2015 Remastered Version)
- Better Be Good to Me (2015 Remastered Version)
- Steel Claw (2015 Remastered Version)
- Help! (2015 Remastered Version)
- 1984 (2015 Remastered Version)