We lost a very dear friend of ours on May 19, 2019. It shook us to our core. Chris was one of those people who was like glue; he brought everyone together. His passing really messed with us. The band was in shambles and this record is the first time I feel I made a complete record; a complete thought about our world crumbling around us and the journey back. While it is a very personal journey, I feel like everyone has a Chris Black in their life; at least I hope that everyone has a Chris Black in their life.
That one friend who has a way of making everything right and making everything fun. The one who keeps you in check when you go off course and is always there to celebrate the good times and to support you in the bad times. Chris Black Changed My Life.
1. Heavy Games II (feat. Jeff Bhasker)
2. Grim Generation
3. Thunderdome [W.T.A.] (feat. Black Thought & Natalia Lafourcade)
5. Summer of Luv (feat. Unknown Mortal Orchestra)
6. Ghost Town
7. Time’s a Fantasy (feat. Sean Leon & Jeff Bhasker)
9. Plastic Island
10. Champ (feat. Edgar Winter)
11. Anxiety:Clarity (feat. Paul Williams)