The boxed set includes a 7-track bonus CD with songs personally selected by the artist and featuring two newly recorded songs: the Bublé co-penned “The Christmas Sweater” and a new studio version of holiday favourite “Let It Snow!”, recorded at the famed Abbey Road Studios in London with the BBC Big Band Orchestra.
Other songs on the bonus CD include “The More You Give (The More You’ll Have)” and “Winter Wonderland” – a duet with Rod Stewart.
Additional elements in the boxed set along with the CD include:
· 48-Page Hardbound Book including a personal new letter from the artist to his fans
· Individually numbered 12 x 12 lithograph
· An exclusive green vinyl version of the original album.
· DVD: The Making of Christmas - a full behind-the-scenes and in the studio compilation of special moments filmed during the recording of the album with frequent Bublé commentary
· Exclusive unique Christmas ornament, plus 6 sheets of wrapping paper and 6 Christmas cards
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- Jingle Bells (feat. The Puppini Sisters)
- White Christmas (Duet With Shania Twain)
- All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Santa Baby
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
- Silent Night
- Blue Christmas
- Cold December Night
- I'll Be Home For Christmas
- Ave Maria
- Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad (Duet With Thalia)
- Michael's Christmas Greeting