British rock band Marillion, founded in 1979, have, over the course of 19 studio albums, become one of the most commercially successful progressive rock bands of the 1980s and are still one of the most outstanding representatives of their genre. As the first of their peers, Marillion have started to embrace the potential of the internet for both their commercial approach and to interact with their audience.
Whether it's the last hour you were allowed to play outside as a child before you had to go home, a reference to the fight against time in regard to the climate crisis or the last minutes of a person's life - An Hour Before It's Dark certainly doesn't lack interpretations.
Recorded in Peter Gabriel’s Real World Studios, Marillion remain musically true to themselves and continue swimming against the path of adjusting to norms and limitations.
- Be Hard on Yourself (I) the Tear in the Big Picture
- Be Hard on Yourself (II) Lust for Luxury
- Be Hard on Yourself (III) You Can Learn
- Reprogram the Gene (I) Invincible
- Reprogram the Gene (II) Trouble-Free Life
- Reprogram the Gene (III) a Cure for Us?
- Only a Kiss
- Murder Machines
- The Crow and the Nightingale
- Sierra Leone (I) Chance in a Million
- Sierra Leone (II) the White Sand
- Sierra Leone (III) the Diamond
- Sierra Leone (IV) the Blue Warm Air
- Sierra Leone (V) More Than Treasure
- Care (I) Maintenance Drugs
- Care (II) An Hour Before It's Dark
- Care (III) Every Cell
- Care (IV) Angels on Earth
Please note that An Hour Before It's Dark is currently not in store but is an imported title from an overseas supplier.
Most of the time it takes around 2-3 weeks for the item to arrive here and be sent out but it can take longer if there are any delays.