Mac Miller's cult favourite mixtape Faces will be officially available on vinyl for the first time since its initial release.
The project, which originally debuted on Mother's Day 2014, is a vital release in Mac's catalogue that followed-up his critically acclaimed sophomore album Watching Movies With The Sound Off.
Upon its arrival, the mixtape served as the high-water mark for Mac's technical prowess and cemented a creative actualisation of reinventing himself with each new project in his career.
01. Inside Outside
02. Here We Go
03. Friends (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
04. Angel Dust
06. What Do You Do (feat. Sir Michael Rocks)
07. It Just Doesn't Matter
09. Polo Jeans (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)
10. Happy Birthday
14. Ave Maria
15. 55 (feat. Thundercat)
16. San Francisco
17. Colors and Shapes
18. Insomniak (feat. Rick Ross)
19. Uber (feat. Mike Jones)
20. Rain (feat. Vince Staples)
23. New Faces v2 (feat. Earl Sweatshirt and Da$h)
24. Grand Finale
25. Yeah (bonus)