Aisha Vertus is a Montrealer who has been making musical connections all over the world thanks to her sets and productions over the last decade. Rhythm Section is a fitting home for her debut album, which is a tasteful assemblage of broken beats and gorgeous melodies, honest songwriting and emotive vocal work. House, jazz, neo-soul, downbeat and more all influence the rich array of grooves, which were written in a cottage in St-Adele, Quebec with a mix of friends, producers, instrumentalists and vocalists. Mascarade is a superb fusion of sounds and cultures that takes you on a journey way beyond the dancefloor.
- Interlude Between Brussels & Rio
- Dead End Feat. Janette King
- Clout Chaser’s Anthem Feat. Janette King & Hua LI
- 1996 Inner G (Skit)
- Shore Apart Feat. Raveen
- Lord Have Mercy Feat. Judith Little D. & Raveen
- Nunca Mais Feat. Laza (Extended Vocal Mix)
- Healing Process (Skit)
- Mascarade Feat. Raveen
- Moon Rising (10 Years) Feat. Judith Little D.