180g vinyl of the first Buffalo Springfield compilation.
Buffalo Springfield were a Canadian–American rock band formed in Los Angeles by three Canadians (Neil Young, Bruce Palmer, Dewey Martin) and two Americans (Stephen Stills, Richie Furay). The group, widely known for the song "For What It's Worth", released three albums and several singles from 1966–1968. Their music combined elements of folk music and country music with British Invasion and psychedelic rock influences. They were, as were The Byrds, key to the early development of folk rock. The band took their name from a steamroller parked outside their house. Released in 1969, the collection features For What It’s Worth and other singles from the band’s three albums.
- For What It's Worth (Mono) [2018 Remaster]
- Mr. Soul (2018 Remaster)
- Sit Down I Think I Love You (Mono) [2018 Remaster]
- Kind Woman (2018 Remaster)
- Bluebird (2018 Remaster)
- On the Way Home (2018 Remaster)
- Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing (Mono) [2018 Remaster]
- Broken Arrow (2018 Remaster)
- Rock & Roll Woman (2018 Remaster) I Am a Child (2018 Remaster)
- Go and Say Goodbye (Mono) [2018 Remaster]
- Expecting to Fly (2018 Remastered