It's hard to label any the Brian Jonestown Massacre album their finest work because soon enough another one comes along and makes you reconsider. My Bloody Underground though has to be one of their best. It takes their West Coast psychedelic rock and adds influences from across the pond such as the Jesus & Mary Chain and (yes) My Bloody Valentine. It's a wild, exhilarating and often bewildering ride.
- Bring Me The Head Of Paul McCartney On Heather Mill's Wodden Peg (Dropping Bombs On The Whitehouse)
- Infinite Wisdom Tooth / My Last Night In Bed With You
- Who's Fucking Pissed In My Well?
- We Are The Niggers Of The World
- Who Cares Why
- Yeah - Yeah
- Golden - Frost
- Just Like Kicking Jesus
- Automatic Faggot For The People
- Darkwave Driver / Big Drill Car
- Monkey Powder
- Black Hole Symphony