AVAILABLE IN SILVER AND GLOSS BLACK
Professional-quality USB direct drive turntable and software package.
Featuring a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer (PC + Mac) to easily import yourvinyl copies digitally.
Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover.
A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input.
If the turntable is not in stock it will be drop shipped from the supplier direct to you within 2-3 days.
*Available for NZ only customers
- Motor: DC motor
- Pitch Variation: +/-10% or +/-20%
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: >1.6 kgf-cm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec; Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 450.0 mm (17.72") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 157.0 mm (6.1") H Weight: 10.7 kg (23.5 lbs.)
- Extras: Headshell/cartridge (ATP-2); AC line cord; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software.
IMPORTANT NOTE:We currently only ship turntables within NZ - if you wish to make an overseas order please contact us direct and we will see how we can assist.
Shipping within in NZ is free and the turntables come pre-packed for shipment.
We do not ship these to P.O. boxes - physical address' only please.