**Early Bird Tickets Sold Out. General Bird Tickets on Sale Now**
It's back for another year! The Others Way is set to take place on Friday August 31 across Auckland's Karangahape Road - with over 30 acts across multiple venues.
Celebrating the best in alternative music from across the country (and a few from around the globe) The Others Way sees a dynamic selection of artists will be performing across a number of favoured K Road venues from Whammy Bar, Wine Cellar, Neck of the Woods, Galatos to The Studio with some new locales yet to be announced.
Event takes place across licensed venues you need to be over the age of 18 to attend.
An email address is required to receive the tickets.
Please do not select ‘Pick Up’ as a shipping option as these tickets need to be emailed direct or bought in store.
THE OTHERS WAY 2018 - FIRST LINE UP ANNOUNCE:
Carb on Carb
Church & AP
Dbldbl + Stay Foolish
Death and the Maiden
Die! Die! Die!
The Goon Sax
Troy Kingi & The Galatic Chiropractors
SECOND LINE UP TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Flying Out & 95bFM Presents - THE OTHERS WAY 2018
August 31, across K Road, Auckland
Flying Out would like to express our utmost gratitude to our event partners, for without them (and the fantastic artists) the festival would not be possible. Many thanks to 95bFM
, The Black And White Box
, Coffee Supreme
, Cosmic NZ
, Going Global
, K Road Business Association
, Kate Sylvester
, McCarthy Design
and Red Bull
. What good sorts!
TERMS + CONDITIONS:
* Event is R18 - please bring ID
* Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* If purchased through the online store, tickets will be emailed to you - please note there is sometimes a slight delay between the order confirmation and ticket email. If you haven't received a ticket after 24 hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Entry to all venues is via Wristbands, which are available for collection only on the week of the show from Wednesday August 28 - Friday August 31 from the Flying Out Shop (80 Pitt Street, Auckland). Available up until 9pm August 31 2018.
* No wristband - no entry.
* Aim to get the wristband as early as possible as K Road will be busy. We will do everything to schedule the event to avoid clashes and venues being at full capacity, please be aware from time to time you may need to wait in line to get into a venue. If there isan act you absolutely can't miss (all of them :) - make sure you get to the venue in plenty of time.
* The full schedule will be published a week before the event.