Pitch Black's latest ten-track collection is playful, spiritual and sensory, with upbeat tempos and slithering effects woven deep into the rhythmic pulses and dark undercurrents of our original tracks.
Bookended by uptempo versions of “Daylight Wasting” from International Observer and Berlin bassheads qnp, “The Light Within” features contemporary bass cuts from Portland’s Bodie and Christchurch’s Akcept, downtempo grooves by Argentinian dubsalon and South Korean mcthfg, dancefloor dubs from Mexico’s Tor.Ma in Dub and Brisbanite SUBSET, as well as drum and bass by Wellingtonian Zuke and the legendary UK producer Adrian Sherwood.
02. One Ton Skank (Tor.Ma in Dub Remix)
03. Third Light (Bodie Remix)
04. A Doubtful Sound (Adrian Sherwood Dub Mix)
05. Artificial Intolerance (Akcept Remix)
06. The Lake Within (Dubsalon Remix)
07. The Silver World (mcthfg Remix)
08. Artificial Intolerance (SUBSET Dub)
09. Did You Get the Message (Zuke Remix)
10. Daylight Wasting (qnp Remix)