Due to the situation with current alert levels in Auckland, we are shifting the festival to a new date - the November 12!
If you’ve already purchased a ticket, it will be valid for the new date. If you have any further questions, give us a shout at and we’ll sort it out.
On Friday, November 12, The Others Way Festival returns to take over Tāmaki Makaurau's Karangahape Road district for Auckland's most exciting music festival, and street party of the year!
Full details for the updated event coming soon.
With thanks to Hallertau Brewery, Atomic Coffee Roasters, Going Global, Kate Sylvester, Karma Drinks and the Link Alliance.
Ticket price excludes a $5 handling fee per ticket which is added on after checkout. This fee is non-refundable and the ticket will be invalid without it.
Event takes place across licensed venues you need to be over the age of 18 with a valid ID to attend.
An email address is required to receive the tickets. You will receive a seperate email to your order confirmation with a link to your tickets to download.
Please do not select ‘Pick Up’ as a shipping option as these tickets need to be emailed direct or bought in store.
You can collect Good Sorts points on orders for ticket purchases, however discount codes and point redemptions are not available for this.
All ages tickets and details will be announced at a later date.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Event is R18 - please bring valid photo ID. You must wear your wristband to get into the venues. No wristband - no entry.
- Your ticket price excludes a handling fee of $5 (GST incl.) per ticket which is non-refundable. This will be added at checkout and the ticket(s) will be invalid without this.
- Refunds & Reissues: If you or your guests are unable to attend, the ability to re-issue (change the name on your ticket) or offer your ticket for re-sale (sell your ticket onto an anonymous buyer) may be available for a nominated fee per ticket but is at the discretion of the event organiser and may be subject to change. There are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by New Zealand commerce law.
- It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised re-sale, on 3rd party websites. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- If purchased through the online store, tickets can be downloaded in the browser after checkout and will also be emailed to you - please note there is sometimes a slight delay between the order confirmation and ticket email.
- Entry to all venues is via wristbands, which are available for collection from Wednesday November 10, 2021.
- Due to Covid restrictions, please note that your ID will be checked and has to match the name on your ticket.
- Aim to get the wristband as early as possible as K Road will be busy. We will do everything to schedule the event to avoid clashes and venues being at full capacity, but please be aware from time to time you may need to wait in line to get into a venue. If there is an act you absolutely can't miss - make sure you get to the venue in plenty of time.
- The full schedule will be published a week before the event.
- The Others Way and the venues reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The Others Way and venues reserve the right of admission and to enforce the Venue Entry Conditions.
- Each venue reserves the right to deny entry to any individual based on their venue rules and capacity.
- In the case the event cannot go ahead due to any COVID-19 restrictions, The Others Way will attempt to reschedule the event within a reasonable timeframe and your ticket will remain valid for the new date.