The residency was created by Toi Rauwhārangi in partnership with the office of the Governor General, to support the development of Māori and Pasifika visual arts and creative practices.
The initial concept of the album was to have poetry written by Troy, with all poems speaking about different facets and stages of life that the majority of humans could identify with. Each poem would be the foundation for each song in the album. Songs that would range from birth to sleep ultimately culminating in death.
- Sleep (Slumber)
- Call My Name (School)
- You In My Arms (Birth)
- Fork In The Road (Choices)
- Never Take Me Away (Love)
- Hunt Down Happiness (Search)
- Come Around ( A Father Through a Childs Eyes)
- Twilight (Retirement)
- Forgotten Like a Dream (Regrets)
- Sea of Death (Death)